The list of countries touched by the illness climbed to nearly 60 on Friday as Mexico, Belarus, Lithuania, New Zealand, Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Iceland and the Netherlands reported their first cases.
Things will begin to taper off by mid-April.
My son lives in Shenzhen and was lucky enough to be at the family’s beach house on the South China Sea when the epidemic broke. His family, along with about thirty-six other families are “hunkered sown” there, thus avoiding the contaminated cities.
This virus, although very serious, is not as bad as it’s made out to be, an will begin to taper off soon. (Much like Sars did years ago.) However, it did not originate through animals as claimed. The US Embassy will be reopening its doors in China with a severely skeleton staff, sometime late May or June. That doesn’t help my family now, though. Still, even if they were open, it would be the last resort to gain visas.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
My friend’s uncle and nephew, graduated with a master’s degree, and work in Shenzhen Hospital. He is being transferred to study Wuhan pneumonia virus. He just called me and told me to tell my friends: If you have a runny nose and sputum when you have a cold, you cannot be a new type of coronavirus pneumonia, because coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough without runny nose. This is the simplest way to identify. Please tell your friends that if you know more about medical knowledge, you will have more awareness of identification and prevention.
This time, the Wuhan virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed at a temperature of 26-27 degrees. Therefore, drink more hot water. You can tell your friends and relatives to drink more hot water to prevent it. Go under the Sun. It has been cold recently, and drinking hot water is also very comfortable. It is not a cure and is good for the body. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink ice, remember!
A Healing Meditation for Protection:
Doctor’s advice about coronavirus:
- It is pretty large in size (cell is about 400-500nm diameter), so any normal mask (not just the N95 feature) should be able to filter it out. However, when someone who’s infected sneezes in front of you, it will take a great 3 meters (about 10 feet) before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
- When the virus drops on metal surface, it will live for at least 12 hours. So remember if you come in contact with any metal surface, wash your hands with soap thoroughly. Also – when in the supermarket – wear gloves when you get the carriage, because the germs can be on the metal handle that you grab to push.
- The virus can remain active on fabric for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent should kill the virus. For winter clothing that does not require daily washing, you can put it out under the sun to kill the virus.
- My herbal tea – a healing tea – is a perfect drink for prevention at this time. I dreamt the formula and it has been blessed by Amamaritananunda Mai – the Hugging Saint.
This tea helps with illness because it penetrates any damaged cells in the body and flushes out the poisons. If you are on heavy medication, this tea will be helpful with their effect, creating extra healing energy power. Drink just before meditating, while listening to ascension music or chanting your mantra. The formula came in from the Divine and contains the “holy Tulsi leaf”.
Drink hot or warm. (Go to Spiritual Products)
About the symptoms of the pneumonia caused by Coronavirus:
It will first infect the throat, so the throat will have the dry sore throat feeling which will last for 3 to 4 days.
Then the virus will blend into the nasal fluid and drips into the trachea and enter the lungs, causing pneumonia. This process will take 5 to 6 days.
With pneumonia, comes high fever and difficulty in breathing. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You will feel like you are drowning in water. It’s important to go seek immediate medical attention if you feel like this.
- The most common way of getting infected is by touching things in public, so you must wash your hands frequently. The virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 mins, but a lot can happen in those 5-10 mins (you can rub your eyes or pick your nose unwittingly).
- Carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you, but that does not replace washing your hands.
- Aside from washing your hands frequently, you can gargle with any Sore Throat Gargle to eliminate or minimize the germs while they are still in your throat (before dripping down into your lungs).
- The days of hugging hello and good-bye are over. Put some purple nail polish on your pinky – to represent a purple heart – the healing heart. You can curl pinkies if you want to greet someone special. (Of course you should have your disposable gloves on as well.)
Everyone, take extra care and drink plenty of water.